I am Zhang, currently an undergraduate.
- Compiler Technology
- Mobile Security
- Reverse Engineering
- Anything Darwin/XNU related
I apparently lack the knowledge to fully understand everything here at merely 21. Consider it a TODO list for at least three more years starting from 2018
- Some kind of Mach-O wrapper for Unicorn Engine
- Homura An ongoing effort to replace LLVM’s naive Interpreter and use it as a base for all kinds of cool stuff like cross-platform VM-Based Protection, iOS HotPatch and whatnot. Private repo at the moment.
Blanc, a toolkit to help defeat my binary obfuscator Hikari, only aims for the open-source version though.
Blanc, but aims to defeat
- Deeper look into the Dragon Book
- Symbolic Execution
- Hardware-Level stuffz
- Kernel/OS/Exploiting Techniques
I’m new to all those so errors and the alike do surely present in my blog. If you found one of them or simply willing to discuss something with me, send me an email at
YWRtaW5AbWF5dXl1LmlvCg== (Base64 Encoded for obvious reasons).
Enjoy your stay here!
The Live2D Model At The Bottom Right:
Hatsune Miku, © Crypton Future Media, Inc. 2007, licensed under a CC BY-NC: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
My Personal Avatar: